• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

A-Rod's 2014 Topps baseball card

NJHalo

LMAO How do you guys know what kind of power Braun really has? This will be his first clean season! Trout hasn't even entered his physical prime yet and plays in a much bigger park and in a division with pitcher's parks (apart from Texas and Houston). And everything he's done on the field has been entirely him.

You speak about Braun being a former MVP as if he earned it. You do realize that Trout was robbed of the MVP the last two seasons, right? One of them stole the MVP. The other was robbed. 

Your stance is so absurd. I'm done. My "speculation" is reality. I don't know what constitutes reality for you. Someone else can take over.

Can you get me into Major League clubhouses too?  That must be pretty fun dude.  Im sure you have a blast following all these players around personally and logging what seasons they're juicing and when they arent.  

Your speculation is reality.  Did you really just say that?  

Edited by QuinlansMinion

Bonds & A-Rod fans truly baffle me.

They were 2 of the best players in the game for me growing up, then you realize they were taking steroids.

Did all of you supporters just sleep through that press release?

Once again.  There were a ton of players that juiced in the last 10 years.  Pujols could have been juicing as well, in fact there are multiple indications that he was just look at how hes broken down since he came here.  You cant be biased and hate a few players if you arent going to hold everyone to the same criteria.  

Once again. There were a ton of players that juiced in the last 10 years. Pujols could have been juicing as well, in fact there are multiple indications that he was just look at how hes broken down since he came here. You cant be biased and hate a few players if you arent going to hold everyone to the same criteria.

Hey young timer, before the steroid era most players broke down around 34 or 35.

Gotta side with the "troll" on this one. It's naive to think that A-Rod was the only guy doing this stuff. Coincidentally, it's also what Bud Selig would really, really, really like you to believe. That's why he crawled in bed with a drug dealer and subverted a federal investigation.

Wouldn't exactly say I have hope. I have a suspicion that at least some of these players will go in via some form of "steroid era" committee in 20 or 30 years to deal with the likely "growing controversy". 

A lot of players cheated.  What do you say we just toss out everyones numbers then?

What next are you going to tell me Bonds is not a hall of famer. 

Bonds is not a hall of famer.

and i see your ability for logically discussing and hearing opinions that differ from your own is running smoothly. why would you want to honor people who cheated?

Edited by Tank

Wouldn't exactly say I have hope. I have a suspicion that at least some of these players will go in via some form of "steroid era" committee in 20 or 30 years to deal with the likely "growing controversy". 

yeah, it's going to be an interesting discussion in a few years when time has mellowed some people, right or wrong.

bonds

clemens

palmeiro

arod

manny

sosa

macgwire

chris sabo

big papi

maybe a few others.

historians often believe it takes about 20 years for a fair and objective biography to be written about a president. that standard may be a factor with the steroid mess, too.