• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

A-Rod's 2014 Topps baseball card

NJHalo

Numbers accumulated by cheating, which precludes him from being all time great.

It's too bad, too. I would like to have seen his numbers without cheating. Might very well have been just as impressive.

A lot of players cheated.  What do you say we just toss out everyones numbers then?

What next are you going to tell me Bonds is not a hall of famer. 

Bonds is in a different category, as he was a great player before he juiced. A case could still be made for him getting into the Hall of Fame.

It's very likely A-Fraud juiced his entire career, so you can't really say what kind of player he was. Would he have still been great without the PEDs? Truthfully, we'll never know. And that is why he cannot be in the discussion as one of the all-time greats. I would laugh in your face if you said to me he was one of the best to ever put on the uniform. One of the best cheaters, sure, I'll grant you that.

Brady Anderson went from a guy with gap-to-gap power to a guy who slugged 50 HRs. What did those same PEDs do for A-Fraud, I wonder...

If you are to be believed, Braun must have more power than Trout. After all, numbers don't lie.

Edited by Llewyn Davis

Bonds is in a different category, as he was a great player before he juiced. A case could still be made for him getting into the Hall of Fame.

It's very likely A-Fraud juiced his entire career, so you can't really say what kind of player he was. Would he have still been great without the PEDs? Truthfully, we'll never know. And that is why he cannot be in the discussion as one of the all-time greats. I would laugh in your face if you said to me he was one of the best to ever put on the uniform. One of the best cheaters, sure, I'll grant you that.

Brady Anderson went from a guy with gap-to-gap power to a guy who slugged 50 HRs. What did those same PEDs do for A-Fraud, I wonder...

If you are to be believed, Braun must have more power than Trout. After all, numbers don't lie.

Ah so he isnt one of the best players ever because of some speculations by you that he juiced his entire career.   I guess the days of judging what happens on the field are over.  

You dismiss my numbers and instead point out how they are invalid because you have suspicion A-Rod juiced his entire career.  Makes no sense.  And your last statement was very idiotic.  Firstly, youre comparing a guy with less than 2 full seasons under his belt, to a former MVP.  And you can easily say that Braun has more power than Trout at this stage of their careers.  More power doesnt mean better hitter.

Edited by QuinlansMinion

LMAO How do you guys know what kind of power Braun really has? This will be his first clean season! Trout hasn't even entered his physical prime yet and plays in a much bigger park and in a division with pitcher's parks (apart from Texas and Houston). And everything he's done on the field has been entirely him.

You speak about Braun being a former MVP as if he earned it. You do realize that Trout was robbed of the MVP the last two seasons, right? One of them stole the MVP. The other was robbed. 

Your position is so absurd. I'm done. My "speculation" is reality. I don't know what constitutes reality for you. Alex Rodriguez must have been a better player than Trout, too. Someone else can take over.

Edited by Llewyn Davis