• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Tues 3-11 vs Mariners. Lineups/ GDT

Then why mention it lol. The M's have been abysmal for the past decade so it should be common knowledge.

Clearly it wasn't since he had to correct another post, lol.

Oh and "mentioning" it is a far cry from saying it is something momentous or even a big deal.  But hyperbole is an aw staple.

this thread probably isn't the appropriate place for it, so I'll say my peace and leave it alone: it's pretty incredible to me that any Angels fan in 2014, given both this team's recent and overall history, could find it within themselves to call out or make fun of other teams for poor decision-making or lack of results on the field.  I get that this is "our" message board and it's all in good fun, but man does that thinking seem stupid and short-sighted.

(this coming from someone who's been a fan of the team for 30 years)

this thread probably isn't the appropriate place for it, so I'll say my peace and leave it alone: it's pretty incredible to me that any Angels fan in 2014, given both this team's recent and overall history, could find it within themselves to call out or make fun of other teams for poor decision-making or lack of results on the field.  I get that this is "our" message board and it's all in good fun, but man does that thinking seem stupid and short-sighted.

(this coming from someone who's been a fan of the team for 30 years)

I think you miss the whole point of being a fan then.  I'm not happy with where the team is, especially the pitching but good grief if we can't come to our own site and have some fun at another team's expense without you guys coming in and rainclouding it, where can we?  Man, were you the kid that the moms sent out to make all the other kids come in from playing outside for supper?

For the record, I never called out the Mariners. My original post was critical of Robinson Cano. Some people have reading comprehension issues.

The implied meaning of your post, while the subject was Robinson Cano, was that the Mariners suck around Cano.

Some people have problems realizing what they post I guess.