• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Night Stalker was hellbent on escaping and killing more people.

True story - my buddy's dad was eating at a Denny's at 2am back when Ramirez was on the prowl. He resembled the sketch of the night stalker a little bit and some waitress called the cops. He was brought in for questioning for several hours before being released. He said he had a tail for a couple of days. 

True story - my buddy's dad was eating at a Denny's at 2am back when Ramirez was on the prowl. He resembled the sketch of the night stalker a little bit and some waitress called the cops. He was brought in for questioning for several hours before being released. He said he had a tail for a couple of days. 

Your buddy's dad must have looked like one creepy dude.

article-2343661-1A33BFC4000005DC-821_638

he was roaming around my neck of the woods prior to being captured. several of our teachers were greatly concerned about their personal safety. there was great relief when he was finally caught. 

one of the rumors i've heard a couple of times is that he converted to christianity before his death, specifically the seventh day adventist church. haven't seen any confirmation, however.

There was the story going around at the time that he favored yellow houses near freeways for his attacks. I was renting a room in a yellow house a few blocks from the 405. The owner repainted the house during that summer when Ramirez was on his rampage.

Edited by fan_since79

IIRC, he was reported to be driving around in a dingy white pickup truck with an old cabin top.  One night in the late/early hours, I seen a truck matching the description parked directly across my street.  Being a young teenager and being too late to wake my parents, I just kept my eyes and ears open for as long as I could before eventually falling asleep.  Was just glad I didn't wake up to a bunch of police outside.

I think its more they want to be with a "celebrity"/become a celebrity themselves. I'm sure the attraction is the attention they would get from being with the "night stalker"

yeah, but what kind of reaction/attention are you going to get from people?

"hey, are you married?"

"yes i am. remember the night stalker, the guy who killed a dozen people and raped several others? yeah, i married him."

(other person goes running in horror the other direction as fast as possible)

The day Ramirez was captured, channel 4 was first on scene. The camera man told me he had never been so scared. He got the up close shot of Ramirez in the back of the car.

Despite the fact that Ramirez was handcuffed and inside the squad car, and that dozens of cops and the citizens who beat his brains in were all right there, he was terrified. Said he had nightmares for years because Ramirez gave him the "if I could get out of here, I'd kill you" look.

I remember a couple of news channels called him the Walk-in Killer until the Night Stalker name stuck. Can't remember any others.

Yup, that is the one that stuck with me when I was a kid.

Scared the crap out of me. I used to sleep with a pocket knife and go on "patrol" every night.

To this day, I am Crazy about shutting down the house and checking doors every night.

Yup, that is the one that stuck with me when I was a kid.

Scared the crap out of me. I used to sleep with a pocket knife and go on "patrol" every night.

To this day, I am Crazy about shutting down the house and checking doors every night.

Same with me. I slept with a baseball bat next to my bed. 

Same with me. I slept with a baseball bat next to my bed because I'm also a Raiders fan who knows other crazy scary Raiders fans, and well, that's just what we do because we're a bunch of criminals. But the night stalker scared even us.

fixed.