• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

JOSE MOTA MENTIONED ANGELSWIN!

good stuff -- how was the media round table -- last year Victor Rojas participated in the media round table and I thought he was very forthcoming, open and honest.......enjoyed his remarks and participation........how did Terry Smith do at this year's round table?

I'm assuming the Angels starting rotation (particularly the number four and five spots) got a lot of mention/ discussion.

As usual the players that were there were the highlight - Kole Calhoun, Sappington, Mike Morin and Taylor Lindsey were very accommodating in signing and allowing pictures to be taken.  Sappington really hammed it up for the cameras.  Hector Santiago is great on social media and was a very good speaker.  He is going to be dynamite this year.  It appears that the clubhouse is very loose and fun.  These guys worked hard for their dinner and seemed to be enjoying themselves. 

Mota came & spoke at my high school. I was in the same class as his son. Also threw out the 1st pitch at a La Verne LL game I umpired. Great guy on both occasions.

He is a very genuine and class act, as are Terry Smith, Jeff Fletcher, Mike DiGiovanna, Alden Gonzalez and Victor Rojas. As Angels fans we are very lucky to have such great guys giving us the story every day.

Mota was really nice to my wife and I. He mentioned that he could speak with of without the accent when he as part of the round table. So of course when I took a picture of my wife and Jose I asked him to do an Alabama accent. He laughed and talked in an Alabama accent. Was pretty funny. I asked him how his dad is doing and I think he appreciated the thought. Manny is good by the way. The only Motaism that I really heard was when he mentioned " Latin players from all around the world". That struck me as pretty darn funny. After Jose was so nice to my Susan I will not be too hard on him ever again.

He is a very genuine and class act, as are Terry Smith, Jeff Fletcher, Mike DiGiovanna, Alden Gonzalez and Victor Rojas. As Angels fans we are very lucky to have such great guys giving us the story every day.

absolutely. we could be stuck with guys like tj simers or that woody idiot on PTI.

We rag on Jose for some of the things he says, but by all accounts he is a great guy who cares about the club and cares about the fans. My opinion of him has changed completely after seeing what a lot of you have said about him (when all you know is him on TV, you have a different perspective).