• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

GDT: Diamondbacks @ Angels 3/8

This is literally the exact same team as last year. Only this time the offense is basically non-existent.

I remember plenty of games last year when we fell behind 2-0 and it felt like the game was over.  

Not concerned at all.9

Well, it's an MLB team that I have no control over (but spend a lot of cash to go watch), so I'm not "concerned" about them either. But it sure would've been nice to watch them push 5 or 6 runs across in any of these first 2 games that I flew down here to see. Against a young stud like Bradley with our 'B' lineup in today, maybe a stretch, but yesterday our 'A' team against the Cubs 'B squad? I left in the 6th, and we had 1 run (then lost 3-2). That game also featured a few things that I would rather shave my head with a cheese grater than ever see in person again: a Kendrick 6-4-3, and a Pujols 1st/3rd 0 out popup. It was akin to watching a shitty movie again, cuz there's nothing else on.

Sarcasm. Not Concerned was used in a few threads here last ST when things were looking pretty much like this year.

Other than the new pitchers (Santiago especially), and other than game 1 where the offense clicked....

I agree with your assessment.