• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official Chopped Thread

I saw a lady leave a not so nice comment on his restaurant's yelp page. She said she would never eat there after watching chopped.

Do you remember the name if his restaurant? I'd like to avoid it, too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It was pretty awesome. More booze tables than food. We figured it was a good time to leave when a guy in a kilt smashed a glass soda bottle on the floor and walked away.

lol!  Awesome.

On the topic of Chopped, the last episode was pretty meh.  I appreciate them giving love to people who work in soup kitchens but it doesn't make for very good competition.

lol!  Awesome.

On the topic of Chopped, the last episode was pretty meh.  I appreciate them giving love to people who work in soup kitchens but it doesn't make for very good competition.

They've been doing a lot of those themed ones lately, like the lunch ladies one.

I never know if we're watching new or old ones cause we record every single one they play.

I wanted the dogs to feel like they were back home in their litter with mom. And if my dish can do that I have done my job as a chef. I used the pocket lint in the crust and the flakes of rust are in the sauce to add depth. I fully expect to make it to the next round. Chef Harley didn't even get his eel testicles on the plate!