• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official Chopped Thread

I see they chopped the only straight one first tonight.

Were any of them straight?

It was still a pretty good episode.  I thought the Sunday All Stars episode was pretty weak with all the amateurs. 

I am looking forward to the All Stars finale on Sunday.  Hope Conant wins it all.

Speaking of...

It's so gross when they're sweating like crazy over the food!

I agree.  They get so hung up over double dipping and won't even taste the food when that happens.  But I find them sweating over the food even worse than double dipping and they don't seem to even care if that happens.  I mean, ewwww, don't want their stupid BO in my food.

Watch this show and like it, however it was a lot better before they dedicated so much time to the competitors problems in life with why they want to win. I'm not here to hear your life story, why your bankrupt, or who's dying, I'm watching to see you cook. It's like it's a requirement to have a life problem just to talk about it when you get on the show!

Each winner of a round is a complete coin toss. Doesn't matter if one dish is better than the other, doesn't matter if a person uses all the basket ingredients. The judges can pick whoever they want for whatever reasons, and the Chopped Champion doesn't necessarily make the best food throughout the competition. I like watching them put things together with random ingredients, but who wins really is irrelevant. 

• 1 month later...

The two worst judges are Arron Sanchez and the Indian looking expert on Scandinavian cuisine. Are you kidding me? Arron is a self important jerk who thinks he is better than anyone else. He needs to take his tatted ass back to the hood where he is better than everyone else.

The two worst judges are Arron Sanchez and the Indian looking expert on Scandinavian cuisine. Are you kidding me? Arron is a self important jerk who thinks he is better than anyone else. He needs to take his tatted ass back to the hood where he is better than everyone else.

Marcus Samuelson? Yeah, I'm not a fan of his. He's waaaaaay too hard on the contestants, as if they'd be serving any of this stuff at their restaurants or to the king.

Yeah I don't like Maneet Chohan either.

I was so glad when that asshole from Glendale got Chopped.  He was so arrogant it was annoying.

That guy was a total knob. He kept going on about how he could be the other chef's instructor and how confident he felt because of their lack of experience next to him. I cheered when he was Chopped.

Yeah I don't like Maneet Chohan either.

I was so glad when that asshole from Glendale got Chopped.  He was so arrogant it was annoying.

That was great when he got Chopped.  I was half expecting him to go off on the judges, surprised he took the high road on that one.