• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels Music Garden ?

vlad27

My band has been in contact about playing the " angels music garden " Friday night before home games . I have never been to one since I only make 2 or so games a year since I live in AZ

What is it like ? Large crowd or not so much ?

Mainly trying to see if it's worth a drive from Prescott AZ for 5 guys . I'd do it in a heartbeat to perform at the stadium but sadly I'm the only Angels fan in the band

Do you guys have anything posted online we could listen to?

Link to Youtube possibly?

EDIT: Also, a gig is a gig right? As long as you guys are playing, it's a win for everybody. And a bonus for you!  

Edited by laagamer

If you're looking to get exposure and have a little fun, go for it.

I've never seen much of a crowd there but they do play the music and video on the big screen during BP, which is pretty cool.

yeah it would be cool for me being a fan but none of my bandmates are really into baseball - we might make it work although we would need to book another night or two in the area to make the trip financially worthwhile - I'm looking into it

Do you guys have anything posted online we could listen to?

Link to Youtube possibly?

EDIT: Also, a gig is a gig right? As long as you guys are playing, it's a win for everybody. And a bonus for you!

so here is where my tech skills are so terrible I don't know if I know how to post a link from my phone - I'm rarely on a real computer - I'll try . The band is The Cheektones ( named after founding member Don Cheek) lots of Youtubes I'll try posting one

so here is where my tech skills are so terrible I don't know if I know how to post a link from my phone - I'm rarely on a real computer - I'll try . The band is The Cheektones ( named after founding member Don Cheek) lots of Youtubes I'll try posting one

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=the%20cheecktones&sm=3

Edited by AngelsAndRamsFan