• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Orange County Register: Simers: We should expect less, so Angels might deliver

I like it.  My favorite quote:

"The Angels’ front office obviously has a gambling problem given the starting rotation it has assembled. The executives should be made to sweat every day until they can explain why they didn’t have anything more in reserve than Mark Mulder."

I like it.  My favorite quote:

"The Angels’ front office obviously has a gambling problem given the starting rotation it has assembled. The executives should be made to sweat every day until they can explain why they didn’t have anything more in reserve than Mark Mulder."

TJ Simers actually said something I can agree with in one of his columns!

What is this feeling?

I only became acquainted with B. J. Simers after joining this board. Heaven only knows what literary treasures I missed out on before that. His writing begs the question of who would actually give him money to write this drivel. I have seen far better material on this board, better written and better presented. Simers even feels compelled to drag others along on his trip of self-aggrandizing misery by spelling out to the last penny the cost of his veterinary bill (he got off light at the vet's office, BTW).

Damn, this guy is bad. I should have known better than to read any of this after seeing the name of the author. To my own credit, I didn't make it to the end of the first page before bailing. I spend my days working in a prison, which surrounds me with sufficient stupidity for the entire day without having to read Simers.