• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

shocker - Bourjos hampered by leg tightness

Oh come on MHD, you don't see WallyWorld backing down on Pujols being 36 or YK not caring about Amber Alerts and Firemen pensions. Even Fansince79 is still railing at Obamacare even though Harry Reid called him a liar.

hahaha, hey I haven't even brought that up in a long time! But now that you mention it . . . :)

First, it frustrates me how so many say PB is injury prone.  He hit the DL in one season.  ONE f'n season.  That is when he pulled his hammy in an extra inning game.  Then later he got hit by a pitch.  How the hell is that "injury prone" whole career?

Second, I pay little attention to "tight hamstring" comments in spring training.  So many of you want to convince yourself right  you are claiming vindication that a guy has a minor injury IN SPRING TRAINING.

I didn't like the trade, but I am willing to wait to the end of the season to fully judge it.  I suggest the rest of you do that as well.