• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hamilton thinks he'll be ready to play early next week

Heard him on AM830 on the way into work.  Says the calf is healing a lot faster than anticipated.

Did anyone else hear the interview?  Travis Rodgers also asked him about the transition from the Rangers to the Angels, and how that change of scenery impacted him, etc.  I had trouble hearing the beginning of Hamilton's response (I was going through a tunnel), but it sounded like he was saying that spring training last year was very different from what he was used to?  Less structured, people just doing whatever they wanted to, etc.? 

I heard the interview. He said spring training this year has been far more structured. He said last season there was more of an approach that guys knew what they needed to do to get ready and were left to their own devices. This year he said there are more organized mandatory training activities, more live batting practice against Angels pitchers, etc. 

He definitely made it sound like the organization adopted a different approach this spring. We'll see if it makes a difference.

I heard the interview. He said spring training this year has been far more structured. He said last season there was more of an approach that guys knew what they needed to do to get ready and were left to their own devices. This year he said there are more organized mandatory training activities, more live batting practice against Angels pitchers, etc. 

He definitely made it sound like the organization adopted a different approach this spring. We'll see if it makes a difference.

Cool.  Thanks, LTH.