• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official Wrestlemania 30 Thread

I'm probably in the minority here..but I wanted HHH to beat Bryan (even though I knew it was a long shot).

Oh a good part of me wanted to see the Internet Wrestling Community explode if HHH won. Was more disappointed they didn't switch up Bryan's intro music to Final Countdown. Or pretty much anything besides his current music.

Sincerely,

CM Punk 

Yep, they apparently are going to soon announce their engagement.

So we have CM Punk/AJ Lee (engaged), Daniel Bryan/Brie Bella (engaged), Tyson Kydd/Natalya (married), Miz/Maryse (married), Lesnar/Rena Lesnar (former Sable - married) and John Cena/Nikki Bella in real relationships.  

Hey, they aren't the only ones over the years.   Steve Mongo McMichael/Debra, Stone Cold/Debra, Goldust/Terri Runnels, Macho Man/Liz, Eddie Gilbert/Missy Hyatt, Bodydonna Skip/Sunny, Marc Mero/Rena Mero (Sable), and Booker T/Sharmell all were/are either married or engaged in real life.  

Oh a good part of me wanted to see the Internet Wrestling Community explode if HHH won. Was more disappointed they didn't switch up Bryan's intro music to Final Countdown. Or pretty much anything besides his current music.

The reaction to Taker's loss made up for that.   Stone silence

That is so sad and so out of the blue.

Only 54, and was planning on being part of a WWE storyline real soon, maybe including Jake Roberts.

He and Jake had a long time real feud ala Bret Hart/HBK, and had just mended the fences very recently.

R.I.P. James Hellwig. You will be missed.

Note: It's eerie that a former Halos pitching prospect included in the Grienke trade has the same last name and same initials.

So many that have died young:  Macho Man Savage and Elizabeth, Sherri Martel, Luna Vachon, Ultimate Warrior, Bossman, Earthquake, Yokozuna, Curt Hennig, Rick Rude, Big John Studd, Bam Bam Bigelow, Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero, Owen Hart, Davey Boy Smith, Brian Pillman, Brian Adams (Crush), Kerry VonErich, Bodydonna Skip, and Road Warrior Hawk just to name too many  

Edited by Angel Oracle

Honestly, before a couple a years ago..i thought Warrior died, too.

To this day...people still think Chris Benoit was set up...some pretty good videos on youtube about it. I'm not sure.

Owen Hart..I still remember that day actually hearing about it on the radio.

Edited by DW711

Owen Hart's death didn't have to happen AT ALL.   But the idiot Vince Russo, working for WWE at the time, insisted on a harness for Owen that he could easily get out of after being lowered to the ring as the Blue Blazer, and never bothered testing it with mannequins of similar weight.   Plus, the idiot Russo couldn't even realize that a 1000% safe harness that would take a while to get out of was PERFECT for the Blue Blazer's somewhat clumsy persona (think Greatest American Hero tv series).    

Then there was Craig Kilborne, who I usually like, making a morbidly sick joke the night after it happened, kiddingly referring to "Blue Blazer? Where was the Green Turtleneck"?