• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official Wrestlemania 30 Thread

They really over played their cards about how much people care about Bautista. They already had to quickly flip the script, and make him heel.

I think the fans sour when they bring in someone who hasn't been around in forever and shove him into the main event. Hell the Rock got some pretty good push back from it. And Bautista was never a overwhelming fan favorite. Though he could be a pretty good foil for Daniel Bryan.

Bryan clearly needs to be part of a triple threat match for the title.

But they are obviously working towards a Bryan/HHH match.

Even as long as I've been following the WWE, the boos that Batista saw at the Royal Rumble were somewhat of a shock since he was still a face at the time.   But it does show how much the fans love Daniel Bryan and Roman Reigns. 

Reigns and Seth Rollins are sick.  

Rollins sommersault dives out of the ring on Monday's RAW were insane.  

Edited by Angel Oracle

I'm sure that Bray is a lot happier with the Wyatts storyline then in being Husky Harris. 

Bray's (real name Windham Rotunda) family background is extensive in the business: dad Mike Rotunda, uncles Barry and Kendall Windham, and grandfather Blackjack Mulligan. 

The Rotunda/Windham extended family has a ways to go though to equal the extensive Anoa'i extended Samoan family that includes the original Wild Samoans Afa and Sika; Afa's sons Roman Reigns and Headshrinker Samu; Afa's and Sika's nephews the Rock, Rikishi, Rosey of 3 minute warning fame, and Umaga; and Rikishi's sons Jimmy and Jey Uso.    Yokozuna was also a cousin in the extended family.      

Edited by Angel Oracle

I wonder if the reason they haven't decided on what Bryan will do at WM XXX is they are waiting on resolution of if CM Punk will be there. If he is, then clearly Punk/HHH is the best match for the Authority storyline because those two go back clear to 2011 without ever facing each other in that time on a big stage.

That would then clear the way for an Orton/Bryan/Batista triple threat match for the title.

I wouldn't even know how to book CM Punk. DBD makes more sense with HHH anyways since it was HHH who has made his life hell for the past year.  Plus that match really hasn't happened yet compared to Punk/HHH iirc. Punk has already faced Undertaker, been there done that. Punk/Orton, Punk/Batista, or even Punk/Cena an interesting match does not make. Probably for the best to have him take time off. If I had to book Punk anywhere it would probably be again Roman Reigns since Punk could carry him to a good to great match and it would actually be fresh and exciting. But I don't think that is the kind of match Punk is interested in at this stage of his career.

I wouldn't even know how to book CM Punk. DBD makes more sense with HHH anyways since it was HHH who has made his life hell for the past year.  Plus that match really hasn't happened yet compared to Punk/HHH iirc. Punk has already faced Undertaker, been there done that. Punk/Orton, Punk/Batista, or even Punk/Cena an interesting match does not make. Probably for the best to have him take time off. If I had to book Punk anywhere it would probably be again Roman Reigns since Punk could carry him to a good to great match and it would actually be fresh and exciting. But I don't think that is the kind of match Punk is interested in at this stage of his career.

US Title match versus Ambrose. That ought to keep him happy. 

• 2 weeks later...