• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Kinsler is hoping the Rangers go 0-162

it's such a strange criticism of his that he resents being asked to be a team leader. obviously, that was a poor choice by them based on his reaction.

i'd take daniels in a heartbeat as the gm of the angels. he really should have at least one world series title under his regime. they got some pretty epically bad beats pitches to David Freese and bad play by Nelson Cruz in the world series.

Fixed.

He comes off as a terrible team mate. Wouldn't take on a leadership role, refused to move to another position so the top prospect in the game could get in the lineup and perhaps make the team better(profar stunk last year though)

He's probably mad that he won't get to pad his stats in Arlington. Dude is trash outside of that park, and that's not a sample size. That's years worth of splits

Edited by bloodbrother

Even if the Rangers are rivals, it's kind of petty to find joy in a player making untrue statements about his former team. 

Gonna recap whats happened.

1 - Kinsler says he hopes the Rangers go 162.  

2 - An Angels fan says he finally says something likable but is still a douche..   (He means, the Rangers going winless would be peachy, this makes sense coming from an Angels fan, it doesn't need to be possible)

3 - You miss the point.

Now we are here.

Gonna recap whats happened.

1 - Kinsler says he hopes the Rangers go 162.  

2 - An Angels fan says he finally says something likable but is still a douche..   (He means, the Rangers going winless would be peachy, this makes sense coming from an Angels fan, it doesn't need to be possible)

3 - You miss the point.

Now we are here.

this is really funny.

I hope the rangers go 19-143. I hope they beat Oakland all 19 games. Kinsler had always been an Adderall/Arlington aberration. He should get some pitches to hit if he is at top of that order. I hope he misses them all. Is a classless act to talk shit and wish ill on guys you went to war with for 6-7 years.