• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Kinsler is hoping the Rangers go 0-162

Kinsler said in the story that he was asked to bear too much of a leadership role with the team after Michael Young left and didn't like being asked to move to first base in 2013 to make room for middle-infield prospect Jurickson Profar (something the Rangers didn't do after Kinsler voiced his reluctance).

Team player, right there.

it's such a strange criticism of his that he resents being asked to be a team leader. obviously, that was a poor choice by them based on his reaction.

i'd take daniels in a heartbeat as the gm of the angels. he really should have at least one world series title under his regime. they got some pretty epically bad beats in the world series.

it's such a strange criticism of his that he resents being asked to be a team leader. obviously, that was a poor choice by them based on his reaction.

i'd take daniels in a heartbeat as the gm of the angels. he really should have at least one world series title under his regime. they got some pretty epically bad beats in the world series.

Only thing I don't understand is his love for washington. Guy is more incompetent than scioscia.