• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Uhh...

I'd love to post it from my phone, but I'm unable... There's a video from collegehumor that tells the history of engagement rings. The whole premise was created by one of the largest diamond companies to make more money, and holy crap did it work. The idea of engagement rings is less than 100 years old. We should stop it! Go back to offering cows instead.

You are feeling anxious and nervous that not only your childhood has passed but the casual easiness of bachelorhood is ending along with hanging with the guys but you know this is the right thing to do, what you really been waiting for, to finaly bind with your soul mate and travel the road to forever with her (or maybe him, we don't judge.., well except for Quinlansminion but ignore him, he's a twit) at your side. This is destiny, a life fullfilled.

That and you will never pay off your credit card.

I totally cried when I bought my wife's engagement ring. Not because of the love I was feeling or the sentiment if being with the one I love for the rest if my life.

No, I cried because I sold my 1965 VW Bus to pay for it.

Congrats! You have a lot of fun times ahead if you.

I'd love to post it from my phone, but I'm unable... There's a video from collegehumor that tells the history of engagement rings. The whole premise was created by one of the largest diamond companies to make more money, and holy crap did it work. The idea of engagement rings is less than 100 years old. We should stop it! Go back to offering cows instead.

I believe you are talking about this gem.

Depending on her stature she may take that the wrong way.

Remember years ago the thread about engagement rings and someone essentially posted men are losers if they don't spend three months salary on a ring?

it's like the comedian who joked that the diamond people saying you should spend approximately three months salary on an engagement ring is like the national ice cream council telling us everyone's ideal weight is 600 pounds.

When you slide the wedding band over the engagement ring a magical moment occurs. The purpose of the veil and the long train on the dress is to hide the fangs and forked tail that sprout at that moment. I just thought you should know in advance. Oh. And congratulations on the engagement. Hope you have many great years together.