• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Figgy gives halos the finger.

Figgy is a good guy who helped us win our first Championship ... hope he make it as a utility guy for the Dogs.

btw LA Dodgers are the real LA team FYI

No offense TD... but I'm always embarrassed by "Angels fans" that don't know the history of the club... The Angels are the original professional LA baseball team - we've been here since 1901 (more than half a century before the fan-beating-doyers)....

No offense TD... but I'm always embarrassed by "Angels fans" that don't know the history of the club... The Angels are the original professional LA baseball team - we've been here since 1901 (more than half a century before the fan-beating-doyers)....

That isn't true.  The Los Angeles Angels of the PCL are a different animal than the Angels of today.  They played in the same place and Gene Autry bought the name from the Dodgers.  That's it.  

ah, in a prior article in the LA Times, Figgy said some very nice things about his time in Anaheim and the fans there.......

I think Figgy realize going for the gold/ big money in Seattle seemed like a good idea at the time -- and I hope he invested well and set himself up for life -- because otherwise, it didn't turn out to be a good career move.......he could have stayed in Anaheim where he was comfortable, well liked and probably would have either been a starter or, at the minimum, maintained his super sub role that had him starting about 125 games at about four different positions.........in games he didn't start, he would probably get inserted as either a PH or PR in the late innings.

Anyone who is watching Figgy this season, I'd be looking to see if he's lost a step or two -- Figgy without speed is just another .250 hitting MIF with average glove.......

Figgy was a late inning, base-running replacement player in 02.

He is lucky he has a ring....because he SUCKED BADLY in the post season when he was a regular.

I like Figgy, but he should STFU when it comes to the Angels.

Very few fans outside of this org even remember who he is.

Edited by Homebrewer

Figgy was a late inning, base-running replacement player in 02.

He is lucky he has a ring....because he SUCKED BADLY in the post season when he was a regular.

I like Figgy, but he should STFU when it comes to the Angels.

Very few fans outside of this org even remember who he is.

MAD^