• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The official "It's only spring training" thread

Glen

Can I just say that Kyle Lohse is looking mighty attractive right now. Dammit, Boras.  

if we were getting Dave Duncan along with Lohse then I'd be all over it but the fact that he's stunk it up with every other team except the Cards makes me think its that Duncan magic. Kinda reminds me of Joel Pinero...coming off a great season in St. Louis where he went like 15-12 then signed with the Halos and was solid his first year but stunk it up the following season...Lohse is getting older and doesnt have over-powering stuff...he got hammered in the AL when he was with the Twins, I wonder how good he would be the 2nd time around.

The rotation is as follows:

ROTATION
1. J. Weaver
2. C. Wilson
3. J. Blanton
4. J. Vargas
5. T. Hanson

2 Starting Pitchers, 3 Let's Hope And See How It Goes.

The Angels hitters better mash this season if they have any hope of outscoring their opponents.  And while the line-up has the ability to do so, hitting wins fans, pitching wins Championships.

I was kinda hoping that we would see a couple of pitchers step up and prove something this spring.  There is still time, but everything that could go wrong has done so. 

At least some 'encouraging' performances would have been nice. 

Cordero - awful

Sisk - injured

Madsen - injured

Kobayashi - gone

Hanson - awful and injured

Williams - terrible

Carpenter maybe? 

Cabrera looked good in the WBC?

I am still very concerned about our bullpen.