• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Annoying Coworkers

When I used to work in the office there was a woman on the other side of the cubicle wall that would talk all kinds of shit about people behind their backs but when anyone she didn't like talked shit she would flip out and act all offended.  Also, when ever the air conditioning was on she would complain about it being too cold to the point where they would turn the AC off or the temp up so the rest of us sweat.  I came so close to standing up and telling that bitch to put on a sweatshirt.  She eventually got fired for being a miserable woman.

I love everybody at my current job.

There was this one guy though at my last job in Illinois that would never stop talking or bitching about something.  If you would run into him, he would talk until you told him you had to go.  And each conversation would always lead to the same exact story.  Decent guy, but damn just shut up man.

Oh yah the non-stop talkers drive you batty.  x-coworker would start a story about what happened the night before then if someone else came into the office she would start over from the beginning.

Then there's the guy who would stop in to discuss something after lunch and ALWAYS had gas.

And also the guy who dug around in his ear during meetings - always inspected his finger afterward.

I have this coworker that eavesdrops on EVERYTHING and has to butt in with her 2 cents about what you were talking about, and everything that happens in her life is drama, and she has to tell everyone she talks to everything going on in her life...I call her the queen of useless information.

Phone call earlier today:

"Oh hi how you doin?  Oh I'm doing ok...it's Thursday, I'm hangin in there.  Just had to get my oil changed in my car, thought I would never get out of there, can you believe how long they take doing those things?  My daughter's been driving it all over, upping our mileage, I wish she would get her car fixed, I don't know why she is dragging her heels on that!  Anyways, I need to check the ship date on my order."

Holy crap.

My desk was next to her and I made them move me across the office because I was going insane.

I have this coworker that eavesdrops on EVERYTHING and has to butt in with her 2 cents about what you were talking about, and everything that happens in her life is drama, and she has to tell everyone she talks to everything going on in her life...I call her the queen of useless information.

"Oh hi how you doin?  Oh I'm doing ok...it's Thursday, I'm hangin in there.  Just had to get my oil changed in my car, thought I would never get out of there, can you believe how long they take doing those things?  My daughter's been driving it all over, upping our mileage, I wish she would get her car fixed, I don't know why she is dragging her heels on that!  Anyways, I need to check the ship date on my order."

Holy crap.

My desk was next to her and I made them move me across the office because I was going insane.

That sounds brutal. I worked with a lady that was just like that. She actually had one more flaw in her personality. She was a food smeller. As soon as she smelled food, she would get up, follow the scent to you and be standing behind you before you had time to pop open your soda. She would look over your shoulder and say, "Mmmm. That looks and smells good. Where'd you get that from?" It took everything I had to not elbow her in the windpipe.

Holy crap.