• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

When Are You Leaving For Arizona This Week?

I'm leaving Wednesday AM for business Wed/Thur, then games Fri/Sat/Sun.  On a side note, is there a schedule of AW events listed somewhere here?  Obviously, Saturday night is the big event, but anything planned for Friday night and Sunday AM?  I know in the past the AW group has gotten in to Tempe Diablo for batting practice and state of the team talk with Tim Mead.  Is that happening this year?  And do you need tickets for Sunday's game to get in for that?

I'm leaving Wednesday AM for business Wed/Thur, then games Fri/Sat/Sun.  On a side note, is there a schedule of AW events listed somewhere here?  Obviously, Saturday night is the big event, but anything planned for Friday night and Sunday AM?  I know in the past the AW group has gotten in to Tempe Diablo for batting practice and state of the team talk with Tim Mead.  Is that happening this year?  And do you need tickets for Sunday's game to get in for that?

Friday night, there will be an unofficial get together at Alice Cooperstown. We'll create a thread shortly.

There will be the annual Sunday Q&A talk with Mead at the stadium. It's usually around 8am. You will need a game ticket AND Angelswin Fanfest ticket that will be handed out at the Banquet dinner. If you aren't going to the banquet on Saturday and would like to go to the Mead Q&A, let us know. We'll see what we can do to accommodate.

Chuck is going to force everyone to watch the entire Super Bowl again before dinner. He's still celebrating.   :)  

Thanks Mancini.  Appreciate the info.  I am attending the Saturday Fanfest dinner and will attend the Mead Q&A and game Sunday.  Will also try to swing by Cooperstown Friday, but not sure yet.  Looking forward to hanging with the AW peeps.  Had a blast two years ago.

Friday night, there will be an unofficial get together at Alice Cooperstown. We'll create a thread shortly.

There will be the annual Sunday Q&A talk with Mead at the stadium. It's usually around 8am. You will need a game ticket AND Angelswin Fanfest ticket that will be handed out at the Banquet dinner. If you aren't going to the banquet on Saturday and would like to go to the Mead Q&A, let us know. We'll see what we can do to accommodate.

I'm going Saturday night but my wife is not. It would be great to get her in to Sunday morning since we're going to the game on Sunday together. Is that possible?

Where is such thread and how do I subscribe to your newsletter?