• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Obama eats crow

Obama could do something in this situation, or do nothing.

He did something:

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sportsnow/la-sp-sn-paralympics-boycott-20140303,0,427901.story?track=rss#axzz2uvpv5wfk

The U.S. won't send a presidential delegation to the Paralympic Games in Sochi, Russia, the White House announced Monday in response to Russia's military advances in Ukraine.

He did something:

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sportsnow/la-sp-sn-paralympics-boycott-20140303,0,427901.story?track=rss#axzz2uvpv5wfk

The U.S. won't send a presidential delegation to the Paralympic Games in Sochi, Russia, the White House announced Monday in response to Russia's military advances in Ukraine.

Obama is so badass.

He could have threatened to send Biden.

Joe made a phone call this morning to Dimitri Medvedev. Here's how it went:

Mr. Medvedev: Mr. Vice President, Russia has taken this action to protect the interests of all Ukrainian citizens, including residents of Crimea, and citizens of Russia who are located in Ukraine.

Mr. Biden: Uruguay has the right to be free.

Mr. Medvedev: What? I didn't get that...I thought that we discussing the Ukraine.

Mr. Biden: Russia must immediately withdraw from Crimoatia.

Mr. Medvedev: Huh? Did you just say Croatia?

Mr. Biden: We have drawn solid red lines around Crimoatia.

Mr. Medvedev: *click * (hangs up) 

(shamelessly copied by me from another site)

Obama could do something in this situation, or do nothing.  Either way for the FOX Newsers it is just groundhog day.  Wake up and no matter what it is a disaster.  Make economic sanctions, end of world....say F them, end of world.  Sometimes it really isn't him as much as you crave. 

I think it is understood that no matter who's in the White House they're damned if they and do and damned if they don't in the media's eyes.

I think it is understood that no matter who's in the White House they're damned if they and do and damned if they don't in the media's eyes.

i think you're right.

in this case, we have a president who hasn't been very strong in foreign relations, so it probably gets everyone's attention a little more easily.

Joe made a phone call this morning to Dimitri Medvedev. Here's how it went:

Mr. Medvedev: Mr. Vice President, Russia has taken this action to protect the interests of all Ukrainian citizens, including residents of Crimea, and citizens of Russia who are located in Ukraine.

Mr. Biden: Uruguay has the right to be free.

Mr. Medvedev: What? I didn't get that...I thought that we discussing the Ukraine.

Mr. Biden: Russia must immediately withdraw from Crimoatia.

Mr. Medvedev: Huh? Did you just say Croatia?

Mr. Biden: We have drawn solid red lines around Crimoatia.

Mr. Medvedev: *click * (hangs up) 

(shamelessly copied by me from another site)

Things are getting better, this shows Biden can operate a phone at least. 

He did something:

Well Jay, here is how your day will play out.  FOX News will tell you Putin good, who is basically communist, Obama bad.  Obama was supposed to make us communist.  Tomorrow when groundhog starts over for you again Obama will back Putin and you will say were are turning communist.  Next day you wake up and.........  

It saddens me that even though a POTUS is a piece of crap the right will pat someone like Putin on the back.  We are a ****ed up country. 

Edited by Kurt Swanson

Well Jay, here is how your day will play out.  FOX News will tell you Putin good, who is basically communist, Obama bad.  Obama was supposed to make us communist.  Tomorrow when groundhog starts over for you again Obama will back Putin and you will say were are turning communist.  Next day you wake up and.........  

It saddens me that even though a POTUS is a piece of crap the right will pat someone like Putin on the back.  We are a ****ed up country. 

You sound like you're on pain medication.

Libs want the U.S. to be just like European countries, and they are achieving their goal.

Your ridiculous post reminded me of

God forbid that we have better health care, give women 2+ years of maternity leave vs. 12 weeks (current in US), or to have mandated--and a substantial amount of--paid vacation.

This country is so far behind the EU in so many ways, so we'd be lucky if Obama tried to shift us more towards EU policies and approaches.

Of course the rednecks in this country are so fixated on being Proud to be 'Merican, that they miss the fact that the politicians they support are the same politicians that protect mega-corporations and don't give a shit about the working class.

I'm glad we got a healthcare system (as of right now) that is superior to our old one......

Thanks EU for showing us how it's done properly.

Just because they didn't get it right doesn't mean that it would have been impossible to get it right or that there wasn't/isn't a great need for change in healthcare structure.