• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

David Ortiz would "love" a gay teammate

jshep

QM is going to be in for a shock when he graduates high school and see's how many gays are in the real world.

Although, I have gay friends that equally find the flamers and twinks to be annoying. It's funny to hear them bash the lisp guys. QM would pprobably trip if he knew some gays thought like he did.

And lets be honest, there isnt a man on here that hasnt thought about trout in the shower once or twice. Right?

Right?

I don't understand this statement in context. Are you saying it's gay for a man to think of Trout in the shower? I think it'd be gay not to.

Well, now I've had my "gay dose" for the day.

Every frickin' day something "gay" is mentioned somewhere. Gay this, gay, gay, gay, blah, blah, blah.

Thanks, AW, I really care what David Ortiz of the fu$%ing  Red Sox has to say about anything.

My sister-in-law and aunt  are gay (it runs in the family) . I'm straight, blah, blah........

Let's talk baseball.

No sweat Yv......we will soon see the day where this stuff is no longer news. We aren't quite there. I will not be the one to praise Ortiz for anything but I would never condemn his words on this either. Some things are bigger than baseball. But not bigger than **** the redsox. And from all the videos I have watched the average "gay dose" is about two tablespoons. (Just trying to help).