• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Aaron Paul in "serious talks" to join Better Call Saul

http://www.rollingstone.com/movies/news/aaron-paul-in-serious-talks-to-star-in-breaking-bad-spinoff-20140228

Aaron Paul, who got his starmaking turn as meth manufacturer Jesse Pinkman in Breaking Bad, said that he is in "serious talks" with show creator Vince Gilligan to appear in the upcoming Breaking Bad spinoff Better Call Saul, according to The Associated Press. 

Breaking Bad Q&A: Bob Odenkirk on the Soul of Saul Goodman

The actor was promoting his upcoming action film Need for Speed when Jesse Pinkman came up, as it presumably will in every interview Paul will give for years.

"Anything Vince is involved with, I'm there," Paul said. "I owe him my entire career. And the idea of jumping into the skin of Jesse Pinkman again in his lighter days — because it's all a prequel — it would be fun."

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/movies/news/aaron-paul-in-serious-talks-to-star-in-breaking-bad-spinoff-20140228#ixzz2ufB9WlJc 
Follow us: @rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook

How would Jesse be Jesse in a prequel when he keeps getting older and balder?

Well, to knowledge he was still dealing drugs....not sure how long he was out of high school though.

If it's a prequel that means we have to put up with him dressing terribly with overly baggy pants, vibrant Ed Hardy shirts, and some dumbass beanie.