• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Customer service

If you don't have FIOS a high end television is just paying more money and not getting any return. Most of the HD cable systems are noise generators and the Satellite systems are all compressed.

i beg to differ.  Color accuracy, black depth, no motion blur, etc make high end TV's very much worth it.  I have a cheapish TV in the bedroom, it doesn't touch my main TV as far as picture quality, DirecTV or other sources.

I refuse to purchase anything from Best Buy.  They are crooks.

I have a different opinion. We bought kitchen appliances from Best Buy, replacing everything in the kitchen with Kitchen Aid. Within less than six months we had seven service calls on the refrigerator and three on the range. Kitchen Aid customer service (an oxymoron if ever there was one) basically told us "You have a warranty." I told them that this isn't much comfort if I'm having to constantly use it. I went back to the store and told our salesman about our experiences with Kitchen Aid. They took both appliances back and gave us full store credit for the original purchase price toward anything we wanted.

CS at the Grand Floridian Hotel and Epcot were exceptional.

CS at the grotesquely overpriced Rainforrest Cafe was not - $63 for four veggie burgers, plus if you want to switch your potato chips (standard with each burger) for fries, they tack on an extra $1.99. Are fries so rare these days that we now need to charge extra for them on a combo burger meal? Pound sand, Rainforrest cafe.