• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

BREAKING: Appeals court in California orders YouTube to remove anti-Muslim film that sparked violence

nate

it's an interesting debate. while it's generally okay to allow opposing viewpoints to your own in this country, i'm not sure how well the first amendment translates into publishing offensive things in other countries.

any ideas?

It's wrong and stupid, but I do understand it to some degree. I suppose it's better to just have something removed instead of allowing it to stay up and have more people die because of our "freedom of speech".

If anything, I would blame the primitive, barbaric, Muslim extremists who throw a tantrum and blow up shit whenever they think someone insults their god. Those people are scum.

Bitch and moan? Diabolical? I do/am none of those things. I just tell it like it is. Half the time I'm just in hiding ignoring all the disgusting shit I see because getting angry over it is pointless, as life goes on. And by that I mean, eventually Muslims and Jews will be expatriated out of Europe and we will relive a golden age in Europe free of 'diversity.'

You spelled KKK wrong. Must have been autocorrect, amiright?

Muslims who repent their sins and accept the Father are alright by me. I have the utmost respect for Arabic Muslims, the trials they face are the same trials my Saints faced. I know our Saints are interceding for them, as they have done for 2,000 years.

Bitch and moan? Diabolical? I do/am none of those things. I just tell it like it is. Half the time I'm just in hiding ignoring all the disgusting shit I see because getting angry over it is pointless, as life goes on. And by that I mean, eventually Muslims and Jews will be expatriated out of Europe and we will relive a golden age in Europe free of 'diversity.'

You're right, I give you too much credit. You're not diabolical and while you may be in hiding half the time, the time that you're on here you're in full-on bit*ch and moan mode. Like I said, it's your Angelswin persona. You're a moaner and a bitcher. Let's not allow your aggressive and assertive nature to obscure that.

Edited by RallyMo

Good point, Jews have historically been pretty shifty.

Especially that Jesus dude.

Edited by jshep