• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Cops are great

Adam

2 minutes ago, Blarg said:

In there is a bunch off assholes that will agree with him, the bitch needed to get served. 

Yeah, that’s probably right. Maybe he’ll get AIDS or bad Covid while he’s in there then 

Edited by Jason

18 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

Here's a nice quote from one of the conservative tokens, David Clarke:

Pretty funny. I expect half the board to agree with this bullshit.

the bigger question is why wouldn't someone agree with this? is out society better off because people have become more crass and irritable and confrontational and less polite?

8 minutes ago, Tank said:

the bigger question is why wouldn't someone agree with this? is out society better off because people have become more crass and irritable and confrontational and less polite?

Probably because the police are just as "crass and irritable" and it isn't because of "society".

But I need to stay away from politicap arguments on this forum so I'm not adding anything else.

43 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

I don't spend a lot of time in court but I've personally never run into a judge who wasn't an arrogant prick

one of my best friends is a judge. nicest guy in town outside of court. have never had the chance to see him work, however.

Police pull over drivers for Thanksgiving, but not for the usual reasons

In honor of Thanksgiving 2021, law enforcement has been surprising drivers with frozen turkeys instead of tickets.

The holiday cheer was recently spread by the Mesa Police Department in Mesa, Arizona, by gifting birds to people who thought they were being pulled over for a violation, Fox 10 Pheonix reported.

"When you made your turn, you made a wide turn. You're supposed to stay in your lane," Officer Jason Flam of the Mesa Police Department told a motorist. 

Instead of returning from his police cruiser with a ticket, Flam offered a turkey.

Flam told Fox 10 that some stops were emotional, bringing one man to tears.

"…I don't think they can afford the turkey, so it worked out really good," said Flam.

Link

20 hours ago, Redondo said:

In honor of Thanksgiving 2021, law enforcement has been surprising drivers with frozen turkeys instead of tickets.

The holiday cheer was recently spread by the Mesa Police Department in Mesa, Arizona, by gifting birds to people who thought they were being pulled over for a violation, Fox 10 Pheonix reported.

"When you made your turn, you made a wide turn. You're supposed to stay in your lane," Officer Jason Flam of the Mesa Police Department told a motorist. 

Instead of returning from his police cruiser with a ticket, Flam offered a turkey.

"…I don't think they can afford the turkey, so it worked out really good," said Flam.

Link

That's pretty cool.

On 11/25/2021 at 3:48 PM, Redondo said:

Link

I got pulled over Wednesday. Cop was cool, told me to slow it down a bit and have a great Thanksgiving. No turkey but getting pulled over without a ticket rules!! 

Edited by Jason

13 hours ago, Jason said:

I got pulled over Wednesday. Cop was cool, told me to slow it down a bit and have a great Thanksgiving. No turkey but getting pulled over without a ticket rules!! 

Driving while white comes with all sorts of advantages.

Although the last time I got pulled over was like 4 years ago in Arizona, and the cop was a total dhole.

7 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Driving while white comes with all sorts of advantages.

Although the last time I got pulled over was like 4 years ago in Arizona, and the cop was a total dhole.

Full disclosure is the it was local SO that pulled me over. If it had been CHP I probably would have received the ticket. Color blind AAA with a badge douches 

15 hours ago, Jason said:

Full disclosure is the it was local SO that pulled me over. If it had been CHP I probably would have received the ticket. Color blind AAA with a badge douches 

That's ok.  CHP probably has the biggest hard on right now.  The Governor asked them to help out with the looting.  So they are probably itching to shoot some upstanding citizens.

• 3 weeks later...