• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Cops are great

Adam

I think I would avoid playing Psychopath Roulette if at all possible.

This happened a few days ago:

http://variety.com/2014/tv/news/lapd-mistakenly-shoots-kills-tv-producer-1201155731/

The sheriff's statement, as usual, sounds like bullshit.

So if you're in a hostage situation in LA, your options are:

- Risk waiting it out with the gunman, or

- Escape running out of the building only to be gunned down by the PD.

I wonder what percentage of the large pile of cash I just paid today in extortion pay property tax will be used to pay off some settlement caused by one of these "no hesitation" trigger happy asshole cops. That same cop will get a paid vacation.

I think I would avoid playing Psychopath Roulette if at all possible.

This happened a few days ago:

http://variety.com/2014/tv/news/lapd-mistakenly-shoots-kills-tv-producer-1201155731/

The sheriff's statement, as usual, sounds like bullshit.

I think the news said the cops that shot the producer were back in the field 24 hours later.  They also said the stabber was going to be charged with 1st degree murder, and since the producer was the only guy killed in the incident, I think it's safe to assume the stabber is being charged with his murder.

I understand there's a murder rule and I'm sure that's what's being applied here, but come on.  That guy isn't dead because of the stabber, he's dead because the cops' trigger happiness.  This law was ONLY created to protect the cops from having any accountability if they kill innocent people during an arrest or response to a crime.

Adam, check out this apple, he's tripping high school kids as they celebrate a girls soccer hs state championship

http://thebiglead.com/2014/04/21/police-officer-trips-students-celebrating-texas-high-school-soccer-championship-is-placed-on-leave/

Watch thru the video, "trip" is a pretty polite word.  The kid is limping around.  More like 'kicked'.

Thank god for youtube.

Adam, check out this apple, he's tripping high school kids as they celebrate a girls soccer hs state championship

http://thebiglead.com/2014/04/21/police-officer-trips-students-celebrating-texas-high-school-soccer-championship-is-placed-on-leave/

Watch thru the video, "trip" is a pretty polite word.  The kid is limping around.  More like 'kicked'.

Thank god for youtube.

The cop won't be punished. The kid will be fined and put on probation for filming a cop.

Sorry, but spitting blood does not equal being shot.  

At all.  Dude is an a-hole douchebag and I hope he gets as long as humanly possible prison sentence but it is not even close to the same and his behavior does not give the police any quarter to have a "shoot first" mentality.

Morons like this, is probably a large reason for the shoot first mentality.  

Another reason for their shoot first mentality may be because they are psycho pricks who get a big thrill out of killing someone.

Listen to the swine in the video below. Keith Sandy says "Booyah" right after he shoots to death a homeless man in the back (listen at 1:04).

Cool that they shot him with non-lethal bean bags after he was already dead. I guess this was done so that when the police chief inevitably

exonerates his brave hero officers he can say “Actually if you watch the video tape, all the less than lethal devices were in fact deployed." Yes, he really did say that.

Or maybe they do it because the Albuquerque police union hands out a $500 bonus every time one of its officers kills someone. No shit.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/25/us/payments-to-albuquerque-officers-involved-in-shootings-called-bounty-system.html

Kieth Sandy, the "officer" in the above video, had already been fired for receiving pay from a private security contractor while on the clock for State Police. Of course no charges were ever filed *shocked*

When he was hired by APD, there were assurances that “They do not carry guns, they are not going to be badged,” Castro said in July 2007 . “They’re civilian employees. They’ll be collecting evidence.” Looks like they lied.

http://krqe.com/2014/03/19/cop-involved-in-sunday-shooting-had-rocky-past-performance/

I wonder how many of the whistleblowers get rehired. I bet none. There is no worse crime than violating their Blue Code of Silence.

An LAPD officer is being buried tomorrow after being killed in the line of duty. Maybe some of you want to watch the live feed on KCAL 9.

Officer Cortijo was killed when his motorcycle was struck from behind by an SUV and he was crushed between a Honda Accord. The driver was booked on driving under the infuence and cocaine possesion. It took the officer four days to succumb to his injuries.

An LAPD officer is being buried tomorrow after being killed in the line of duty. Maybe some of you want to watch the live feed on KCAL 9.

Officer Cortijo was killed when his motorcycle was struck from behind by an SUV and he was crushed between a Honda Accord. The driver was booked on driving under the infuence and cocaine possesion. It took the officer four days to succumb to his injuries.

LB Halos just got a boner.

A teenage girl was killed by a drunk driver while she was asleep in her home.  I'm guessing she wont get a live feed for her funeral.

Thank god for youtube.

Someone has to teach these kids safety lessons. Unreal

Way to take it to a level on par with the spirit if the thread. Even in death you can still spit on them.

I didn't spit on anyone.  However, the responses were exactly what you were looking for and wanted considering you posted the story in this thread.

Face it, you were itching for a fight.

All deaths are tragic.  I find deaths due to someone else driving drunk to be even more loathesome.  However I don't find the officers death more sad simply because he was an officer.

A teenage girl was killed by a drunk driver while she was asleep in her home.  I'm guessing she wont get a live feed for her funeral.

The bus driver taking the high schoolers to tour Humbolt State was killed when an out of control Fed Ex truck struck his bus head-on.  He died in the line of his duty.  There won't be any live Channel 9 Tragedy Pron for his funeral.

Way to take it to a level on par with the spirit if the thread. Even in death you can still spit on them.

You're using the death of a police officer to troll this thread.

You're not exactly driving on the high road here.

The guy just died tragically and you're using him as bait in a thread? C'mon, man. Have some respect for the people you say you respect.