• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Cops are great

Adam

So, remember how the FBI just murdered that friend of the Boston Marathon bomber then changed their story a bunch of times?

http://news.msn.com/crime-justice/officials-fbi-agent-cleared-in-florida-shooting

No worries for them. They have been cleared. This country is screwed.

Why are we worried about the Russians again?

Absolutely ludicrous. How the hell does this country let the FBI (and other govt entities) review it's own mistakes? Makes zero logical sense. Feel terrible for this guy's family and friends Edited by Scott34

• 2 weeks later...

"The shot to the face changed his life forever. It really altered him," lawyer A. Charles Peruto said. "He had his face reconstructed. The pain has been immeasurable."

Police Commissioner Charles Ramsey has said he may have let DeCoatsworth return too soon after the shooting.

PTSD card ready to dealt.

Beck said he did not deliberately keep commissioners in the dark, and emphasized that he has been a vocal advocate of the in-car cameras that use the antennas.

"The department did not try to hide this issue," Beck said.

I like how politicians do this, they say they didn't do something when they clearly did do that very thing.  Chief Beck, yes you did keep commissioners in the dark and you did try to hide the issue.

just curious, but if any of anti-cop people are ever in a life threatening situation, what will you do? does this mean you won't call 911?

just curious, but if any of the cops never do anything wrong people ever get shot, beaten or falsely imprisoned by the police does this mean you wont sue them?

just curious, but if any of the cops never do anything wrong people ever get shot, beaten or falsely imprisoned by the police does this mean you wont sue them?

depends on what they do. i find it easier to trust them than a lot of others here apparently do, but if my civil rights or legal rights are broken, it'll be an option for me to take legal action.

so would you call them?

So the cop that was hit by a drunk on his motorcycle died. That's shitty and all, but do the cops need to close down major freeways and streets during rush hour to transport his body to the morgue?

Or I'm I the only one who thinks that was unnecessary?

How about this story:

http://news.yahoo.com/rocco-k9-police-dog-funeral-pittsburgh-194339478.html

"Friday's 45-minute memorial for Rocco, an 8-year-old German shepherd K-9 officer who was fatally stabbed while trying to apprehend a fugitive, featured a motorcade, bagpipers, barking canines and a procession of officers holding Rocco's photo, urn and a flag.According to WTAE-TV, several roads were temporarily closed for the memorial motorcade. A news helicopter hovered overhead to capture the size of the service. Pittsburgh police have yet to disclose the cost of Rocco's funeral."

"