• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

To Those Of You That Have Trouble Blowing Ass In The Morning

St1ck

Hilariously enough no matter how hard liberals have tried to smear their image and take down the franchise with protests and lies, even the most adamant criticizers of the chain have admitted that Chic-Fil-A is delicious and that the experience provided by the employees is friendly and unique to any other fast food chain around.

Apparently quality food and superb customer service goes a long way!

I will not be trying Taco Bell breakfast. Ever.

Hilariously enough no matter how hard liberals have tried to smear their image and take down the franchise with protests and lies, even the most adamant criticizers of the chain have admitted that Chic-Fil-A is delicious and that the experience provided by the employees is friendly and unique to any other fast food chain around.

Apparently quality food and superb customer service goes a long way!

I will not be trying Taco Bell breakfast. Ever.

How the hell do you live in California without having been to an In-N-Out?

Also, don't bother bringing up that it's also a Christian business, it doesn't help your case that Chick-fil-A is unique.

Edited by RallyMo

How the hell do you live in California without having been to an In-N-Out?

Also, don't bother bringing up that it's also a Christian business, it doesn't help your case that Chick-fil-A is unique.

Wait -- In N Out employees bring your food to your table?

They walk around and are happy to clean off your table when you're done eating?

They notice if your beverage is low and ask if you'd like a drink refill?

I know you are adamant about justifying your constant hard-on for the place, but what alternate universe In-N-Out locations are you visiting?

I also didn't say anything -- nor do I care -- that either is a Christian business. Irrelevant.

Wait -- In N Out employees bring your food to your table?

They walk around and are happy to clean off your table when you're done eating?

They notice if your beverage is low and ask if you'd like a drink refill?

I know you are adamant about justifying your constant hard-on for the place, but what alternate universe In-N-Out locations are you visiting?

I also didn't say anything -- nor do I care -- that either is a Christian business. Irrelevant.

Carl's Jr does all those things, but without the hate.

Carl's Jr does all those things, but without the hate.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=newsarchive&sid=aZw1oI3lTNDg&refer=muse

A lifelong conservative Republican, Karcher was a financial backer of the so-called Brigg's Initiative, a 1978 ballot proposal that would have required California state schools to fire any gay or lesbian teachers. 

I have been to Chick-Fil-A and they haven't done any of those things.

Really? I worked at a Chick-fil-A and was trained to do those things from Day 1. I've been to many Chick-fil-A locations and have never had the employees NOT do those things.

It probably depends on the owner/operator.

I haven't been to Chick-fil-a yet but I've heard good things. I'll see if there's one around my work and maybe try it out.

Make sure you try the Bigot Burger and a side of the HomoPhobic Phries. And definitely consider picking up a Irrational Hatred And Fear Of Gay People That Runs Completely Counter to The Lessons Their Savior Taught Vanilla Milkshake. All solid choices. I think that's a number 2 on the menu.