• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Samsung Galaxy S5 announced

Vladfan

Making the switch to T-Mobile sometime this week. Getting the GS5 and transferring two AT&T GS4s to them. Love their plans and what they're doing for new customers. How's their LTE network in the southern california area? Good or comparable to ATT/VZ?

Gear Fit actually has a bigger screen than the Neo.  I think I am going to get one.  Only downside is it doesn't have a speaker phone or microphone in it.

My wife loves hers.  It is really cool.

We got it from Best Buy.

i got one just now at best buy in fullerton.  Yah...you cant answer calls with the fit...nor type stuff with it either.  I think you can do those with the neo.  It would be nice to have with the fit as well...but each watch has its own uniqueness.  even if it doesn't do the stuff I just mentioned, im happy with the fit cuz I like the look and feel of it.  Not typing or talking on it isn't a deal breaker as if I need to do that, ill just pull out my phone.

Main reasons for fit:

Look

Lighter

notifications

mediaplayer

exercise

• 2 weeks later...

After a couple tweaks, primarily to the HD Widgets settings, my battery life is insanely good.

I also switched to Swype instead of the Samsung KB.  The default kb is just too small for me, always typo and the auto correct doesn't work as well.

One thing I hope they enable is lockscreen widgets.  I prefer to have my notifications show up on the lockscreen so I don't have to unlock my phone to find out the email I got was just spam.

XDA already has the phone rooted and custom recovery created.  Most of the ROMs are in their infancy so I am holding off on trying out one of them.

Couple screen shots...

Screenshot_2014-04-26-00-05-38.png

Screenshot_2014-04-26-00-05-48.png

Edited by nate

• 3 weeks later...

Swype is fine with me.  That was my other issue with the Samsung one though, the predictions were garbage.  Also if you go back to a word after you typed it, the suggestions it gives are words like the that word.  With Swype it gives you the same options it gave originally.

For example if on the Samsung I tried to type great but instead it predicted feat, if I went back and clicked on it the other options it would give me would be feet, fate, etc.