• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

RIP Harold Ramis

Biergott

Whoa! I didn't know Bill Murray had any detractors. 

Never been a fan, no matter how hard I've tried.    Lost in tranlsation is about the only movie I can swallow of his, and its because he isn't a goof.   I didn't even like Carl in Caddyshack.  

Wasn't a fan of his SNL stuff either.   Was always a Chevy Chase - Dan Akroyd guy.   

Never been a fan, no matter how hard I've tried.    Lost in tranlsation is about the only movie I can swallow of his, and its because he isn't a goof.   I didn't even like Carl in Caddyshack.  

Wasn't a fan of his SNL stuff either.   Was always a Chevy Chase - Dan Akroyd guy.   

And yes, I know I'm a minority in the minority.

Dear god man! Have you gone crazy?

One of the first times a really wanted a "dislike this" button on aw.com

Man, this sucks. Back in the day, there was a copy of "Stripes" in my house on VHS.  I would watch it over and over.  Loved that movie as a kid and it definetely helped shape my sense of humor.  Alot of that came from Ramis.  RIP, Mr. Ramis and thanks for everything. 

"And any of you homos out there touch MY stuff...I'll kill you."

"Son, there is no Vietnam war any more."  Pause.  "There was one?"