• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Australian Officials upset at Zack Greinke

Chuck

You're making up a lot of crap. I agreed with his quote that nobody is excited about starting the MLB season Australia (other than some fans in that area). I'd probably feel the same way if I was a player of a fan of either team.

What am I making up exactly?

I could care less if the Angels played a couple games over there. What difference does it make?

I hope the angels start off in australia one year and have an angel say something like this. Talk about a complete 180 onthe site

Making up hypotheticals to insult fans on a message board, that's some quality contribution!

I recall members on this board busting Albert's balls for making a "Jeter is like Jesus" comment not too long ago, so I'm not sure if you're even correct in your assumption...

The point is Zack has a reputation for saying douchey things, and whether he's an Angel or not, most of us are not going to side with douchey comments.

Making up hypotheticals to insult fans on a message board, that's some quality contribution!

I recall members on this board busting Albert's balls for making a "Jeter is like Jesus" comment not too long ago, so I'm not sure if you're even correct in your assumption...

The point is Zack has a reputation for saying douchey things, and whether he's an Angel or not, most of us are not going to side with douchey comments.

Maybe Massengill could sponsor the Dodger series in Australia? :)

I understand how he feels, but he certainly didnt handle it in a diplomatic fashion.  Something about it being a long trip and its impact on the team, but he's happy that the Aussies get to see MLB.  Something a tad diplomatic would have made this a non-story, but Grienke has absolutely no awareness of things like this.

In auatralias defense, theyre probably not excited about the dodgers either.

I've been involved in baseball in Australia for the past 30 years, played with grant Balfour and other guys when they were signed to go to the states. Everyone I know in the baseball community is pumped about this

It's getting a lot of mainstream media over here and for greinke to say that I think he has alienated everyone and will cop it deluxe if he does pitch here

I've been involved in baseball in Australia for the past 30 years, played with grant Balfour and other guys when they were signed to go to the states. Everyone I know in the baseball community is pumped about this

It's getting a lot of mainstream media over here and for greinke to say that I think he has alienated everyone and will cop it deluxe if he does pitch here

Pulling a storm here with the double quote.

I noticed you left off the legendary and immortal Rich Thompson. Not sure how you could just ignore such a powerful force in the game. Hopefully it was just a simple mistake.

The Sydney Morning Herald said Australian officials have reached out to the Dodgers and Major League Baseball for an explanation. The newspaper said the officials are "holding off on making comment until they've spoken to relevant parties in America."

Government officials felt the need to get involved just because a guy isn't that excited about going to Australia??

Talk about making a mountain out of a molehill.