• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

First day for single game ticket sales

Angel Oracle

I live just 5 miles from the stadium. Always good to avoid the fees.

Those were the games my LB State buds wanted to go to. Both live in LA county and find it harder to get to weekday games.

No more fees on the hub. The price you see is the price it is. Obviously tax too.

I got Opening Day tickets but went to 714 for them. Got some for 35 bucks each.

That's pretty good. The lowest I've seen is 40. I'm gonna wait a few weeks and hope some drop to like 25. I don't care where the seats are I just go straight to the Budweiser patio anyways, unless I have badass seats.

That's pretty good. The lowest I've seen is 40. I'm gonna wait a few weeks and hope some drop to like 25. I don't care where the seats are I just go straight to the Budweiser patio anyways, unless I have badass seats.

My, how things have changed since I bailed out of the OC.

Can you watch the game on a big screen, or is the game just backround noise?

Can you watch the game on a big screen, or is the game just backround noise?

Both depending on what you want to do. For me opening day is a celebration so we usually go with a large group and enjoy some beers at the patio. It's nice to be able to move around and talk to whoever. I usually pay attention to the game but I definitely get side tracked at times.