• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Good network TV shows

I know this is all subjective but if a show can't make it out of a Friday night time slot, it's kind of hard to call it the best.

Network TV is good for shows you don't take too seriously, IMO. Community and Modern Family are probably my favorites, although I have yet to see any episodes from this season.

AMC is like the only network channel that has great drama's.

Edited by Poozy

Person of interest is really good, I agree. Jim caviezal actually would have been my choice to play Reacher. And the lady that plays Shaw is a hottie. She was in a show called Fairly Legal which was really silly. She is married to the white guy married to the black lady on Shameless. Lol, sorry I am not real good with actors names.

Person of interest is really good, I agree. Jim caviezal actually would have been my choice to play Reacher. And the lady that plays Shaw is a hottie. She was in a show called Fairly Legal which was really silly. She is married to the white guy married to the black lady on Shameless. Lol, sorry I am not real good with actors names.

Look for me in the background. They are always filming in front of my office in Manhatten.

I don't watch the show, but the doorman told me the building next door is Carter's apartment

Once Upon A Time is definitely my favorite show on TV right now and I CAN'T WAIT for it to come back on the 9th. HIMYM, New Girl, Supernatural (though I'm wayyy behind) and NCIS (which is getting meh)  are others I enjoy. I've been meaning to check out Brooklyn Nine Nine and The Blacklist but haven't got the chance yet.