• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Matt Harrison

nando714

From the comments section...

"Ervin Santana also awaits the result of Harrison’s MRI".

Something tells me that Texas is in for a poor season. Just a feeling.

It's funny, I've felt that way the last couple years, and they just keep winning.  It does seem like with the players they've lost the last few years and the pitching injuries they've had, they're due for a crappy season.

From the comments section...

"Ervin Santana also awaits the result of Harrison’s MRI".

Something tells me that Texas is in for a poor season. Just a feeling.

Their rotation does look rather thin now. 

Darvish, Perez, Ogando, Lewis/Tepesch, Hanson could be their rotation Opening Day if Harrison has issues. That's really not good at all. 

*cue sneaky_flute telling me that I'm wrong. 

I'm with sneaky. I don't know much about their depth but barring injuries (which is possible - see 2013 Oakland A's who had zero injuries to their SP staff) that rotation can get the job done. I see question marks but ever since 2012 I've been seing question marks in every rotation. Those guys can win behind that offense.