• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Can you trust someone who does not own a TV?

Can you trust someone who does not own a TV?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Can you trust that person?

• Yes
    • No
    • Irrelevant

Was he one of God's magical fairies from a land called Cali?

It's nice to know I can always depend on you to be right there, deeply sniffing my butthole.

I don't watch TV because it's a waste of time and I have much better things to be doing than sitting on my fat ass with my dick in my hand. I'd rather go outside and ride my bike or hit the batting cages. Not to mention everything on TV is pretty much garbage, and a majority of it is created by liberal idealists perpetuating the degradation of society. You keep sitting America!

I also can't stand commercials.

Thing is I've never had TV around my entire life so I'm used to it, and because the only channel I would watch on cable is FSN for Angel Games, I refuse to pay for 1 channel.

Don't get me wrong, I will take time to watch movies that interest me, but I'm not a big "movie guy" per se. People bring up movies all the time that I have not seen or have no desire to watch. I do like watching Series DVDs or Netflix at the end of night before bed to get my mind off things, but that's pretty much it.