• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Dodger Network Advertising

nando714

Question

10 answers to this question

Dodgers are probably paying top dollar to get on as many computers as possible.  So I'm sure anyone that has baseball, and is located in the So Cal area are getting bombarded by them.  

There are extensions that you can put on your browsers that block all advertisements.  I wouldn't mind these ads at all, but they seem to insist on streaming video advertisements over and over.  So yeah, sorry Chuck, but the ads had to go.

today's LA Times has a story on the new Dodgers network -- no more over the air televised games, apparently.

so if this is Vinny's final season, it means he's go out with a lot less viewers........apparently, the only way to get Dogs' games is a paid subscription to Dodger TV network.

there might be some pay per view (game) options.

this also means the Dogs are leaving KCAL-9 -- I hope that means the Halos can go back there for their over-the-air non-cable channel games.

today's LA Times has a story on the new Dodgers network -- no more over the air televised games, apparently.

so if this is Vinny's final season, it means he's go out with a lot less viewers........apparently, the only way to get Dogs' games is a paid subscription to Dodger TV network.

there might be some pay per view (game) options.

this also means the Dogs are leaving KCAL-9 -- I hope that means the Halos can go back there for their over-the-air non-cable channel games.

I don't think the Angels have non-cable games anymore, do they?  I know they ran a few on "My13" or whatever a couple of years ago, but I thought that went away?

Dodgers are probably paying top dollar to get on as many computers as possible.  So I'm sure anyone that has baseball, and is located in the So Cal area are getting bombarded by them.  

There are extensions that you can put on your browsers that block all advertisements.  I wouldn't mind these ads at all, but they seem to insist on streaming video advertisements over and over.  So yeah, sorry Chuck, but the ads had to go.

I haven't seen a multimedia ad in a long time on here after I sent a complaint to my ad provider.