• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Irational Games Shut Down

TobiasFunke

"Once that’s done, the note says the reorganized team (now stripped down to just 15 members) will be focused on “narrative-driven games for the core gamer that are highly replayable”, with all future titles being distributed 100 percent digitally.

2K Games/Take Two will take control of the BioShock series following the change."

Excited to see what the new team has to offer but, obviously, tough break for Irrational Games employees.  Having someone other then the original creator produce BioShock games is a bit concerning but it doesn't always mean a bad product...just like the original creator of a series staying around too long can hurt a series.  Peter Molyneux started something pretty cool with the intial "Fable" game while 2 and 3 were progressively poorer.  Same with Casey Hudson/Mac Walters with the finale of the Mass Effect series,  

I wouldn't call it crappy, but it definitely is no Bioshock 1 (but what game is?)

My issue Mulwin is that sure they might make the games rad still but the 100% digital thing will screw people like me that don't bother with online signing on/gaming. We do things the old fashioned way and buy the cd from a store.

I wouldn't call it crappy, but it definitely is no Bioshock 1 (but what game is?)

My issue Mulwin is that sure they might make the games rad still but the 100% digital thing will screw people like me that don't bother with online signing on/gaming. We do things the old fashioned way and buy the cd from a store.

Digital only is definitely the hiccup right now.  I do some on-line downloads (for old school games like "Baldur's Gate) but 90% disc so, yeah, that sucks.