• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Poll: 71% of Obama voters, 55% Democrats 'regret' voting for his re-election

I voted for the third party candidate Gary Johnson.  I didn't do it so that I could simply say I voted I did it because what he believed or supported lined up most with my views.  I know like any other politician he wouldn't accomplish what he said he would should he get elected but I felt a hell of a lot better voting for him than Obama or Romney.  

Yuck, not surprising. And totally understandable.

This has me thinking though, I'm trying to figure out who the last president who left office with substantial popularity was. Most of these clowns seem to wear out their welcome way before that.

Bill Clinton per this. He actually had the highest on the list.

http://uspolitics.about.com/od/polls/l/bl_historical_approval.htm

I voted for the third party candidate Gary Johnson.  I didn't do it so that I could simply say I voted I did it because what he believed or supported lined up most with my views.  I know like any other politician he wouldn't accomplish what he said he would should he get elected but I felt a hell of a lot better voting for him than Obama or Romney.  

I voted Johnson as well.

I don't think any of his supporters expected him to win, but that wasn't the focus of my vote.  My only goal was for him to get the 5% vote I believe is needed for any third party to gain access to federal campaign funding for the next presidential election.  I think he came up short, but if he had succeeded, the Libertarians would've got something like $10M in campaign funding for 2016.

Title is wrong, 79 percent said they would vote for him again. It's from that 21 percent sample that 71 percent said they wouldn't vote for him again and 55 percent of Democrats wouldn't. 2016 is going to be fun around here because Hillary will be the nominee if she runs and the GOP primary is going to be so much fun.

I think the state of the nation was more important than choosing some 3rd party circus dog because you liked the little outfit it was wearing.

I reached the conclusion long ago that voting for a third party candidate is nothing more than making a political statement that won't make a damned bit of difference when the election ends, no matter how compatible their views are with mine. It may make you feel good that you didn't vote for either of the primary candidates, but one of them will  occupy the White House after the election. I can either make a choice or not.

Title is wrong, 79 percent said they would vote for him again. It's from that 21 percent sample that 71 percent said they wouldn't vote for him again and 55 percent of Democrats wouldn't. 2016 is going to be fun around here because Hillary will be the nominee if she runs and the GOP primary is going to be so much fun.

You're right. Obama's doing a fantastic job.

I reached the conclusion long ago that voting for a third party candidate is nothing more than making a political statement that won't make a damned bit of difference when the election ends, no matter how compatible their views are with mine. It may make you feel good that you didn't vote for either of the primary candidates, but one of them will occupy the White House after the election. I can either make a choice or not.

You're delusional if you think your vote for an R or D is worth more than one for a third party. You might as well not vote if you don't like it when your vote doesn't matter. Because I can assure you that no matter what you vote for it doesn't matter. And then you can blame yourself because it's people with that mindset that have caused there to be a system where an individual's vote don't really matter.

Generally speaking, I think I'd just simply not vote for anyone than vote for a third party guy who has about the same chance as I do of getting elected. But my conflict is that even my one little vote for a third party guy is a token gesture of rebellion against the other two morons, which I think has value.

I hate that our choices have been reduced to such detestable candidates. I want a candidate I can really get behind, and sadly, he/she doesn't seem to exist.

Giuliani in '16? I'd vote yes.

You're right. Obama's doing a fantastic job.

He's got a point, though. That title makes it sound like most people who voted for Obama regret doing so when in reality the vast majority of those who voted for Obama would do so again. That should be the title, not some misleading nonsense. The fact that 80% of his voters would elect him in again shows me that the problem of terrible leadership in our government isn't going away. Can't wait to see what rejects these two parties spit out for the next election.

Hillary is up to her ears in Benghazi, but strangely got a clean bill of health from the House committee. She will sail to the nomination and be the next president.

The GOP candidates will (as always) destroy one another in the primaries, and the party will put forth another snoozer like Romney who will get thrashed in the general election.