• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Season Seat Holder Presale today @ 10am.

Aaronkv

Friendly reminder, Anyone partaking? Typical of every year the password is your account number. I'm happy the limit is 12 this year. I always try for a big group on Opening day and it being 4 last year made that not as easy.

Anyone have a link to ticket prices? Only showing Club level prices online right now. I know they're dynamic and all, I'm sure opening day will be expensive with all the dumb TM fees added as well. Looking forward to the sticker shock of 7 tickets to a "premium" game.

Those are including most fees except a 5$ processing fee for the whole order, not per ticket.

I bought in Upper view MVP for opening day and it was $47.50 as well.

Ticket & Price Details

TYPE SSH PRESALE-ADULT

TICKET PRICE US $40.00 x 1

FEES US $7.50 x 1

Edited by Aaronkv

So looking at available seats using Interactive view shows how many seats are no longer owned by season ticket holders. There are abundant great seats available throughout the stadium. The interactive pricing is interesting too. I picked a low interest game such as Houston on a weekday (with no promotion) and the seat price is actually slightly lower than my season ticket cost. However, the same seat for Yankees is about 5 times my cost.

It will be interesting to see what the attendance figures are in May when it slows down. I will be very surprised if Opening day sells out this year. The Yankees may be the only sell out games we have this year (thanks to Jeter).