• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Border insecurity

All white guys are shit while all Mexicans are good hard working skilled employees. Got it. 

Ripped off? You mean pay honest wages for work to be done legally and not by some poor illegal that will do your shit work for pennies on the dollar because he really doesn't have a choice.

I'm sure you're aware of the costs associated with doing business legally? Paying for those pesky things like workman's comp and surety bonds, as well as a number of other fun expenditures the State insist I pay. Most of which are there for the protection of the consumer. You know, in the event you get a shitty job done by some white dude, you have recourse in getting reimbursed your hard earned dollars.  

You have no idea what you are even talking about.  And look where I said hispanic and not wet back as you would prefer. I have had plenty of shitty jobs done by white dudes paying everything you said with no recourse.  Sure I could take them to court, BBB complaint, etc. but I prefer not to have to need that recourse thank you. Oh and ya what I hire someone for is just shit work I guess.  Your message here will keep me hiring the hispanic with that attitude.  I don't need you, no.   

What is funny part 2 is a good % of these companies Jim is claiming pay comp, bonds, and other sundry expenditures.....use hispanics to come do the work.   Maybe I felt these companies I use I did not like their white guys product as much. I don't know a single company I have had come build a pool, knock out walls or put on a roof show up with just skin heads. 

The Mexican i support cheating the system actually has his contractors license, no not dog tag Jim, right on his invoices.  

Edited by Kurt Swanson

I can't stop myself now, saw a home today, probably 4-5 million getting stone put on the sides by other than white guys. I don't know who was paying comp or bonded or what but it was the norm.  I tried to make them leave the job because of Obama allowing this to happen but I don't know Spanish.

• 3 weeks later...

I can't stop myself now, saw a home today, probably 4-5 million getting stone put on the sides by other than white guys. I don't know who was paying comp or bonded or what but it was the norm.  I tried to make them leave the job because of Obama allowing this to happen but I don't know Spanish.

So enlighten me since I haven't studied-up...  How has the EBT card and issuing drivers licenses to illegals strengthened our nation?

Keep on your roll, tho.