• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Border insecurity

"We are under attack by the president. Send us money." Summary of the whole film.

"It is my God-given right to own a gun."  I'm not the most astute student of the Bible, but I don't recall reading anything about firearms in it. Perhaps the Book of Armaments from Monty Python and the Holy Grail actually exists, and I just skipped over it.

I have no objection to people owning firearms if they want to, but to consider any effort to put limits on what people can own an "attack" is ludicrous.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

I'm sure those that want to come across the border for whatever reason agree with you.

The reason we have a problem with illegals is because they have an incentive to come and stay here illegally.  The politicians in Sacramento and DC are primarily to blame for this. 

It also doesn't help that nearly all of us employ illegal aliens to mow our lawns and perform construction and janitorial work.  We give them plenty of reasons to remain here illegally. 

The reason we have a problem with illegals is because they have an incentive to come and stay here illegally.  The politicians in Sacramento and DC are primarily to blame for this. 

It also doesn't help that nearly all of us employ illegal aliens to mow our lawns and perform construction and janitorial work.  We give them plenty of reasons to remain here illegally. 

I try not to judge those that employ illegals for whatever reason, but I do my own yard work, as I was taught to value my living space and neighborhood.

This administration has dangerously weakened our Nation.

I try not to judge those that employ illegals for whatever reason, but I do my own yard work, as I was taught to value my living space and neighborhood.

This administration has dangerously weakened our Nation.

If you turned off FOX news and looked at it constructively you would find the numbers are actually going down and not up.  They are actually even going to other countries at a greater rate.  ****ing Obama.  LOL ya nobody employed illegals and everyone mowed their own yards themselves before Obama. Look, Obama sucks but study before speaking.  

Kinda funny is as I do remodel jobs at my house the white guys come to my neighborhood and give you bids way over the top and their work is substandard at best.  Hispanic guy comes along and works hard and it is a better product.  I value my living space also by not being obviously ripped off. ****ing Obama and his anglo overbidding.  

My hope for all the people who continue to espouse that Obama has ruined the country is to actually prove it.  ya the guy sucks, they all do and will continue to.  So our children have no future, blah blah blah.  You continue to listen to O'Reilly and Hannity buying their 5th house in upstate New York telling you about your demise you should be broke. Right now I am making head ways in the market so my children will have a future. Whiners are actually hurting them worse than Obama.  Ya he sucks and so does Lawrence O'Donnell and Maher, etc.  Don't listen to them.  Tea Party are Republicans with a damaging agenda, they suck.  Obama sucks. Help me to help you.  Thank you for understanding. 

While it's true that it's the system that is destroying the country Obama is a part of that system. And yes, the people that came before him paved the way for his actions. But he still committed them. And while I'm not sure whether it would have been possible for him to go in and buck the trend and stop all the nonsense the fact is he didn't. So when someone makes the claim that Obama is worse than whoever or that Obama started our downfall it is fitting to debate if you disagree. But if someone simply says that Obama is leading us down a bad path or that he has failed to right the ship I'm not sure what argument could be made. Would it have been hard to straighten out the country's problems? Certainly. Impossible? Possibly. Has Obama done it? Absolutely not. It's just fact.

Edited by HaloMagic

Kinda funny is as I do remodel jobs at my house the white guys come to my neighborhood and give you bids way over the top and their work is substandard at best.  Hispanic guy comes along and works hard and it is a better product.  I value my living space also by not being obviously ripped off. ****ing Obama and his anglo overbidding.  

All white guys are shit while all Mexicans are good hard working skilled employees. Got it. 

Ripped off? You mean pay honest wages for work to be done legally and not by some poor illegal that will do your shit work for pennies on the dollar because he really doesn't have a choice.

I'm sure you're aware of the costs associated with doing business legally? Paying for those pesky things like workman's comp and surety bonds, as well as a number of other fun expenditures the State insist I pay. Most of which are there for the protection of the consumer. You know, in the event you get a shitty job done by some white dude, you have recourse in getting reimbursed your hard earned dollars.