• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Simers: Moreno using fear to get his way

Chuck

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/angels-602006-murray-moreno.html

Hey, Anaheim councilwoman Kris Murray, we’re not in Kansas anymore.

I never thought of Anaheim as a place where country bumpkins might reside, but apparently voters there like their politicians gullible.

Angels owner Arte Moreno huffs and puffs about wanting a new stadium lease, and tells the Register he’s frustrated.

Join the Mike Trout party is what I would have told Moreno, which might explain why Arte and I don’t spend a lot of time together. But when Murray heard Moreno was frustrated, she had a cow.

That’s how they talk in Kansas.

As soon as Moreno let it be known he was frustrated with lease negotiations, an Angels spokesperson said, the team will “explore all our options to ensure that we have certainty for our fans and the future of the team,’’ and is gobbly goop one word or two?

i don't read his stuff because, if i do, that will keep him employed. he's like the rush limbaugh of sports. i don't even bother with the oc register anymore, to be honest.

I specifically don't click on links to articles written by that douche. I assume this article was annoying and spiteful.

As they did mine. Although I just read a tweet from Jeff Fletcher that said they have changed that policy for sports articles.

No matter... this article is Simers doing what he does best... Launch a scud scum and run away to see what happens from a distance.

How is he able to launch himself? :D

I feel like I just read a monologue from the TV show Drunk History.

I can't believe someone gave him the opportunity to write for a living.

"Drunk History" is the shit.

I love history, but I love drunk-off-their-ass people trying to tell historical stories even more.