• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Miguel Cabrera is in the best shape of his life!!

stevestevens

I read every Cabrera article just to see the Detroit nutswinger comments about Trout that inevitably surface:

"How did the Angels fair last season? As far as I'm concerned war is just a bs stat that some agent came up with to get more money for his players."

"Hmm??? A healthy Cabrera. I'm thinking .600/100/300 this year. And at season's end I'll still be reading "Mike Trout's a better player." "

"How many games is WAR monger Trout winning? How did the playoffs go for his team? Nice player, tad over rated. Dustin Pedroia has also had some great WAR years.... Does that mean he was the best player in baseball those years?"

Comedy gold!

"How many games is WAR monger Trout winning? How did the playoffs go for his team? Nice player, tad over rated. Dustin Pedroia has also had some great WAR years.... Does that mean he was the best player in baseball those years?"

Prove Cabrera is better than Trout and the best player in baseball because he won MVP, by comparing Trout to another player who won an MVP.  That's some sound logic.

Being fit or in shape isn't synonymous with being thin. 

All that fat is dead weight, no pun intended. It makes him slower but not stronger. It definitely hurts his performance. Why the guy you responded to may be incorrect is because Fielder has never been in good shape, so he could be in the best shape of his life but still very out of shape.

All that fat is dead weight, no pun intended. It makes him slower but not stronger. It definitely hurts his performance. Why the guy you responded to may be incorrect is because Fielder has never been in good shape, so he could be in the best shape of his life but still very out of shape.

It doesn't hurt to be thin, but again, you can be fat and in shape. The dude is a professional athlete and is also considerably thinner than he was during his time with the Brewers. 

I read every Cabrera article just to see the Detroit nutswinger comments about Trout that inevitably surface:

"How did the Angels fair last season? As far as I'm concerned war is just a bs stat that some agent came up with to get more money for his players."

"Hmm??? A healthy Cabrera. I'm thinking .600/100/300 this year. And at season's end I'll still be reading "Mike Trout's a better player." "

Comedy gold!

This is the same line of thinking that makes idiots blame Aaron Rodgers for not stopping Kaepernick.

Fielder would run laps around most of the members of this board. Dude is like a pentathlete compared to the people on here who criticize his weight and health.

"prince fielder fencing" and "prince fielder on a horse" both returned no relevant google results.  I'll just have to conjure these images on my own.