• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels Over/Under 84.5 wins?

86 -- third place -- out of the money -- well, they might get the second wild card spot.

depends much on how well we do against Houston in the season series -- another 7-9 record or whatever we did last year, won't cut it........

not when Oakland goes 16-2 against them and Texas something like 14-4.

My heart hopes for the over.

However, if I'm betting on the line, I'm taking the under.  That said, I would not make the bet because I never, ever bet against the Angels. Even when I know the line is completely off I just won't make the bet. I only bet for the Angels when the line looks too good to pass up. I have friends who sports bet all the time that ask me whether I'm putting money on the game because they know I have a stellar track record when I do bet and they want in on the action.

And after all that, I haven't placed a bet on the Angels since 2009 against the Yankees when the line was so out of whack they had the Angels +215.(Pettite v Weaver) I raked in that one big time.

• 6 months later...

I agree

yup, a lot of things have gone our way.

who would have thought matt shoemaker would be a top 20 pitcher? Not many saw g rich having a cy young season. Cowgill turned out to be a valuable bench player. Calhoun broke out this season as well. The bullpen from spring training to now is like night and day. Hector Santiago has been a reliable starter, which some including me, saw coming.

so yeah, I was pretty much right