• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Sosh notes

SoWhat

Scioscia on Skaggs: " I think he’s ready for the opportunity. If he wins a spot ... that remains to be seen." #Angels

Sosh says leadoff guy needs to have on-base ability & "descent" speed. Mostly, needs to take advantage of being pitched to. Sums up Kole?

MGR Mike Scioscia made it pretty clear today that Trout-Pujols-Hamilton would bat 2-3-4 for #Angels. Kole Calhoun leading leadoff candidate.

Mike Scioscia reiterated today that he's not likely to use Mike Trout at leadoff. Wants him to drive in runs. #Angels

Scioscia on Hamilton: "I’m not going to say bigger; he looks healthier, stronger. No doubt there’s a little different look that he has."

Edited by SoWhat

`

Yes, words are cheap, so don't give them as much credence when you read them.

I'm just saying, we get this nice little picture of Scioscia and good feelings of a brand new outlook, and then find out we'll be seeing pretty much the same old tired offensive strategies that worked so well for us these past four years.

At least he's wised up on Aybar's place in the batting order. That's an improvement.

I'm just saying, we get this nice little picture of Scioscia and good feelings of a brand new outlook, and then find out we'll be seeing pretty much the same old tired offensive strategies that worked so well for us these past four years.

At least he's wised up on Aybar's place in the batting order. That's an improvement.

I'm willing to bet that all teams work on bunting the first few days of spring training. Not to mention it was pitchers and catchers reported today. So it is basically pitching and catching defense practice. To even have this catch your attention is a waste of energy.

The Times said position players would be working on these things when they report on Feb 19th.

Bunting and moving runners over. We really need more of that. Nothing about getting runners IN.

Sounds like my high school dating experience.....