• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

First Spring Notes on Pujols

Mike DiGiovanna ‏@MikeDiGiovanna 5m

Good news for #Angels out of chute: Albert Pujols down 7 lbs, looking very lean and muscular, said L foot and R knee are 100 percent.

Jeff Fletcher ‏@JeffFletcherOCR 4m

Albert Pujols is here. Says he feels great. Jokes he may steal "five or six" bases this year. #Angels

Mike DiGiovanna ‏@MikeDiGiovanna 4m

Said Pujols: "You're gonna see it when I run and move around. I might steal 6 or 7 bags this year." #Angels

Alden Gonzalez ‏@Alden_Gonzalez 4m

Albert Pujols looking as trim as he normally does in Spring Training. No restrictions to start camp. #Angels

Alden Gonzalez ‏@Alden_Gonzalez 1m

Pujols, on what his lower half felt like last year: "It's like playing with a flat tire and a broken rim." #Angels

FS79, he might have been saying that in jest.

I'm wound up a little tight here. Four straight frustrating years are getting to me. I need to relax, but I keep wondering if the roof is going to fall in. 

I want to see him trotting around the bases after hitting 400-foot home runs. Not limping off the field after a collision at second.

Edited by fan_since79