• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Kansas is bringing back segregation!

nate

Diversity in any form, does not work. This bill is good, as many entitled gay people walk into these businesses and after being refused service will then take a note out of the protestant's book and witch hunt them out of business with lawsuits and hordes of white liberals refusing to take there business there, resulting in the closing up shop for the poor family with a sense of morality.

Gays aren't the problem here, it's the battle cry of the white liberal that ruins it for everyone. A people so frustrated with not having to struggle for anything that they take it as their own personal crusade to drop it all in the fight for EqualityTM. 

Edited by Geoff

Although I believe in equal rights for gays, I understand why this law would exist. For someone that is an officiant for weddings that has religious beliefs against gay marriage, could be faced with a lawsuit if they refused to marry a gay couple. Now why a gay couple would want to force someone against their will to marry them is beyond me, but they could feel justified to sue that person out of spite. But on the other side of the coin a coffee shop should not be able to discriminate against gays since that business has nothing to do with beliefs or religion. So I see this law as having a gray area due to interpretation.

"I'm the least gay person here! I'm gonna prove it by hating gays the most!"

How any educated person can still be threatened by same sex couples is beyond me. You have to be a sad person ruled by uncertainty and fear to feel the need to create a law that will ostracize and alienate others.

Human Rights>State Rights   

Do human rights include the right to keep your beliefs intact?