• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Downingrules. Why soccer will never become popular.

gotbeer

If you notice there is no MLS in the deep South (Floridians are so stupid they don't believe they are part of the South). Kansas is proposing anti gay laws that should keep professional soccer out of their state. I am sure Alabama is keeping watch on that.

Ironically, the defending MLS champs, Sporting KC, play in Overland Park.

If you notice there is no MLS in the deep South (Floridians are so stupid they don't believe they are part of the South).

A point of correction from a native Floridian. Miami isn't part of the south, and in many respects isn't a part of Florida (although they believe that they represent the entire state - note that every pro team called "Florida" has been based in Miami). Miami is really a satellite of New York and New Jersey, those parts of it that aren't from various crapholes in the Caribbean.

When I attended the University of Florida, we referred to the University of Miami as the University of New Jersey at Coral Gables, since that is where wealthy northern kids went to work on their tans for four years. I couldn't afford UM, even with the full academic scholarship that they offered - and this was 40 years ago.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan